On this week’s version of Fox’s “Big Noon Saturday” school soccer telecasts, it’s a battle of Large XII requirements because the Les Miles’ Kansas Jayhawks journey to Morgantown, West Virginia to face the 3-1 Mountaineers.
And you could find yourself profitable $1,000 alongside the way in which by enjoying Fox’s Super 6 contest. Simply reply the six questions on the Tremendous 6 app in your cellphone or pill machine and you could win the grand prize of $1,000. The perfect a part of all is that the sport is free!
These six questions are:
- Who will probably be main on the finish of the primary half? (The potential solutions are Kansas, West Virginia or a tie)
- What would be the highest scoring quarter of the sport? (The potential solutions are 1st quarter, 2nd quarter, third quarter, 4th quarter or two quarters will probably be tied.)
- How will the primary landing of the second quarter be scored? (It could be a Kansas rush, a Kansas move, a West Virginia rush, a West Virginia move, every other TD or no touchdowns within the quarter.)
- What number of complete factors will probably be scored within the recreation? (The alternatives are lower than 40 factors, 40-45 factors, 46-50 factors, 51-55 factors, 55-60 factors or over 60 factors.)
- Which of the under would be the final scoring play of the sport? (Kansas TD, Kansas FG, West Virginia TD, West Virginia FC or every other approach)
- Who will win the sport? (Fairly easy selection: both Kansas or West Virginia)
Once more, it’s really easy to play. Simply make your selections on the Tremendous 6 app and watch the sport. In case your solutions are proper, you can win the jackpot as you watch Kansas and West Virginia on Large Midday Saturday on Fox Sports activities.